Tokio hotel Slovenija
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloKazalo  Blog  Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!

Go down 
+4
Tighter
Pinky
Zvoncek
jessi15
8 posters
AvtorSporočilo
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female
Datum registracije : 21/04/2009
Število prispevkov : 10
Kraj : americ

Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 18:40

Remember :
Wednesday 15th april, Tom Kaulitz fight a fan who nammed is Perrine, she's 21 years old. He fight her because she would not stop to follow everywhere where it went... This girl fact part of a group famous : THE STALKERS. The stalkers are 7 girls very dangerous for tokio hotel because they have fum to afraid them, also Simone mother to Bill and Tom. They are french and all the fan french sought a clue to know which be these girls and we one found !!!!

The first is Sarah, we've found her blog : www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com
The second is Jessica : www.djocassie.skyrock.com

It's not a joke do you understand ? Its serious ... We are furious against them ! It's their fault if tokio hotel delay all the concerts and the album !

Help us .
TOGETHER AGAINST STALKERS.

Ok i know that on all the video in Germany we see some stalkers BUT the two girls that i nommed is stalkers in secret, i hope you understand... if no, come me see !!!

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Zvoncek
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Zvoncek

Female
Datum registracije : 06/08/2008
Število prispevkov : 1711
Kraj : Koper/Ljubljana

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 18:51

Wow thank you so much for informing us!!!

I think it's very important for people to know about their faces, names and address, because maybe in this case those freaks will stop stalking the band!!!!!

They really give me the shivers just watching their pathetic faces fight

But we will stop them!!!!! I'm sure we will!!! screams Their "afghanes tour" is going down fuck off
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 18:55

Hey girl :)

I'm happy for you reaction !!!
Can you help us for to transmit the message about these girls ?
It will be good if you do that...

Kiiss
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Pinky
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Pinky

Female
Število prispevkov : 2416
Kraj : *

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 18:58

What kinda sick people are they? We heard a lot of rumors about them, so can you pleas explain and tell things that you know for real. They put the band in a pritty deep mess. freaky

We know that French fans are scared that Tokio Hotel may never come back, but I'm sure they know that other real FANS would never do something like that. So don't worry. smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:02

Yes pinky chick.. ;) I'm agree with you BUT its so important for all the fans to see who is the stalkers, u know ?
Ok tokio hotel stay tokio hotel the best of the world but the album and all the concerts will delay...its tragic !
Some fan french waiting since 1 YEARS ...
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Pinky
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Pinky

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:11

I'm sure you don't have to worry about concerts and cds. Why? Tokio Hotel has a lot of fans in France, and they would NEVER let them down, just because some sick and twisted persons don't have a life.
Listen I think that all of you should write a long supporting letter to the band and let them know, that you're by their side! smile

You have to help the band to gather all the evidence about blogs, videos, pics..and things like that. I mean, who knows more about those girls then you.. smile

I'm with you! ja

THOSE BITCHES ARE DEAD!!!! witch night witch night

Nazadnje urejal/a ~P!nkY ChicK~ 21.04.09 19:54; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:13

Thanks Pinky chick ;)
We should be TOGETHER :) <3
So someone can help me for transmit the message that i write about stalkers or not ?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Tighter
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Tighter

Female
Datum registracije : 03/09/2008
Število prispevkov : 1543
Kraj : From New York to LA

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:23

Thanks for the message!!!! I will try to publish it on some other forums and sites too ja

Maybe you could try to contact some of the blog owners. For example:
http://tokio-hotel-de.blog.cz/
Or this one is really huge and has a lot of daily visitors: http://officialgroupiesthspain.blogspot.com/

And yes, I agree with you!!! This is really not funny at all, but a dangerous situation!
I heard those girls started to camp infornt of their house again roll eyes It really sicks me out to know that those girls didn't learn their lesson!! freaky I have a weird feeling that those stalkers are up to some new scandal!!! pale

And I'm 100% on Toms side!!! I think it is really unfair to expect Tom to have his mind on the media, when he is being harrassed by a group of girls, who have no doubt followed him from his house to the petrol station. Those girls are the one who stayed outside his house and abused him for months, girls who have vandalised his home and car and verbally abused his family members... I mean - in this case I would loose my temper too!!!

Tom is only human and his reaction is absolutley normal!!!

But hey... if we (trully fans) stick together, we can kick their ass!!!! They may have won the battle, but they can not win the war!!! :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://ohh-so-hypnotized.blogspot.com/
Pinky
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Pinky

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:27

Tighter I totally agree with you..You go girl! smile

Yes, you (we) sould send (post)your message on Czech, Italian, and Slovak blogs.

I'll post your first post on Tokio Hotel international USA. smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
THstar
Miss Tokio Hotel
Miss Tokio Hotel
THstar

Female
Datum registracije : 09/08/2008
Število prispevkov : 3419
Kraj : tle xD

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:29

Yes, if we stick together, we can make it and show them, that it is not good to do that, what they are doing to the boys. They are only 7, but trully fans are milions and milions,so if we try hard, we could show them, who we are.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Kaddi&#9829
Debatorica
Debatorica
Kaddi&#9829

Female
Datum registracije : 09/10/2008
Število prispevkov : 127
Kraj : Ljubljana

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:32

Yeah you are all right!! we must show these bitches that if they mess with TH, they mess with us too!! roll eyes rock it
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Pinky
Tokio Hotel profi
Tokio Hotel profi
Pinky

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 19:53

jessi15 I posted your message on Tokio Hotel international forum. smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
freiheit
Mister Tokio Hotel
Mister Tokio Hotel
freiheit

Male
Datum registracije : 07/08/2008
Število prispevkov : 4500
Kraj : withmylove

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 22:23

jessi15 i posted the messeage on my boredom forum.. :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://district-nowhere.tumblr.com/
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime21.04.09 23:58

OOO thankkkkkksss so much girls to help me (l)
It is necessary to continue !!!!

Lot of kiss
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Guardain_Angel_Of_LOVE
Začetnik
Začetnik
Guardain_Angel_Of_LOVE

Female
Datum registracije : 11/04/2009
Število prispevkov : 6
Kraj : Beograd

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime22.04.09 19:07

Dear jessi15 I posted your massage to :
http://www.tokiohotelserbia.com/
http/:www.tokiohotelofficial.ning.com
YOU HAVE TH SERBIAN FANS SUPPORT smile omgomgomg
WE SHOULD ALL UNITE
group hug
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: News. again ;) Tom support and stalkers   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime25.04.09 18:09

Hello or then Good evening, I must very of access you recall about the history of Tom and the fan to Hamburg that not badly of damage occurred after this incident… It there already had this question that everyone was posed: Who are these Afganes? And since that, an small group of fans is shown to be in connection with this distracting history. I spoke about www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com and www.djocassie.skyrock.com. Why they and not others having the same problems? Because. they are the two fans for the moment who make more speak about them on Internet since this history, they collect insults, threats. There are even journalists have having to interview it about Stalkers. Sanou put an article on its blog where one can see it with some one which resembles Tom of today' curiously. others say that in a few hours we will be able to see qu' there is a proof where it is in afgane like her Djocassie friend. There is a blog: www.Wir-Sind-Da-TH.skyrock.com where the fans support Tom kaulitz. and precisely speak about these two girls. There one speaks even about this blog on this site http://www.staragora.com/news/fans-de-tokio-hotel-projet-de-soutien-pour-Tom-kaulitz/212576 thus its serious.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: FANS support the afghans NOW, its a problem for tokio hotel. HELP THEM   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime04.05.09 21:40

Hello girls,
I am a little going to talk again you of this famous story between Tom and this Afghan. It is necessary to know that before we know the heads of these girls, many fans French accused the other fans of being a part of the group of af. You suspect it that there are friends in the Afghan that we unmasked to know more about this affair which worries us more and more.
We learnt by a journalist that some very popular blogs in France was watched by the staff of tokio hotel for without doubts to know which of these girls would be capable of helping them for the lawsuit. I also wanted to say to you that the Afghans want to make a web site to put the truth on this story with Tom, the problem it is that there are more and more fans who supported Tom who support now Pérrine.

www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com <=== Speak to the Afghan and knows many things about their intended plan
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jessi15
Začetnik
Začetnik
jessi15

Female

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: NEWS TOKIO HOTEL : important ;)   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime11.05.09 20:51

Hello, It is still me, the adviser on all the news of Tokio hotel. As you know it as well as I the boys declared that the album will go out in September, it is a good piece of news not? I think very strongly that the tour will take place in December. It seems that some girls want to find the friend of www.x-sanOu.skyrock.com to ask her for what it really happened with Tom just after the incident with Pérrine.... Let us hope that she says nothing, at least Tom will have no problems. Look at the site which I give you, I know that I give him often but certainly I simply meant that this girl is famous because she knows tokio hotel but two weeks ago we said that it was a stalkers, still stupid rumours. I am always in touch with the German journalist and she wants that you continue has to give your opinion on the story with Tom, for every country a balance sheet will thus be made. Continue to support tokio hotel, they return very soon. Thanks for you watching.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!   Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE! I_icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Pliz its serious...about Stalkers and Tom, news from FRANCE!
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Tokio hotel Slovenija :: Tokio hotel fans :: International forum-
Pojdi na: